Download Pirates of the Caribbean

Go down

Download Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  kentroy on Wed May 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow (Depp) crosses paths with a woman from his past (Cruz), and he's not sure if it's love -- or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn't know who to fear more: Blackbeard or the woman from his pas Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Pirates 4) will splash it's way onto the big screen spawning a new adventure for Captain Jack Sparrow and his nemesis Barbossa, as they try locating the fountain of youth. Starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush and Keith Richards, this sure-to-be epic adventure has an estimated production price tag well over $200 million. As this movies three predecessors have a combined U.S. box office gross of over 1 billion and a worldwide box office gross of over $1.6 billion, this was most likely a solid investment for Disney

kentroy

View user profile http://www.moviesbunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Download Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  MoviezAdda on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 am

Download Pirates of the Caribbean sounds very great for me,..
as i was finding the best way to do it..i liked the information u have shared..
thanks for sharing a great informative post..
thanks....

MoviezAdda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum